Comprehensive Family Medicine for Adults & Adolescents
Dedicated to treating the whole person, and making each individual patient’s needs and concerns a priority.
Internal & Family Medicine, Post-Accident Treatment
At Clifton-Wallington Medical Group, we provide continuing and comprehensive family medicine for adults and adolescents, including most preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic healthcare services for a wide array of acute and chronic problems.
We are dedicated to treating the whole person, and devoted to making each individual patient’s needs and concerns a priority. Our practice philosophy is to always put the patients and their families first, and we look forward to the privilege of caring for you and your family members.
Health conditions that we treat in our medical practice include:
- Diseases of the heart, vascular and cardiovascular disorders, pneumonia, bronchitis, ear, nose and throat diseases
- Diseases of the stomach, liver and gastrointestinal tract
- Diseases of kidney and urinary tract
- Treatment of diabetes, the pancreas and thyroid
- Rheumatic diseases and allergic arthritis joints and spine
- Medical care and preventive youth and adults
- Periodic testing for truck drivers
- School checkups for children over 14-years
- Examination of the heart and circulatory system (ECG, Echo Dopler)
- Laboratory tests
- Pulmonary function tests
- Immigration Medical Exams
Contact us 973.473.4400
- St. Mary’s Hospital in Passaic, NJ
- St. Joseph Hospital in Wayne, NJ
- St. Joseph’s Hospital in Paterson, NJ
What Our Patients Are Saying…
Read what our patients are saying. If you would like to write a testimonial, please write it in the comment section below:
Dr. Krystyna Szczęch is “a person in a million, and a great doctor. If she is not sure of something, she will do anything to get to know the answer. For years, she has been treating my husband. Every day I thank God that we have her.” Lucy Gublliota
Dr. Krystyna Szczęch “helped me a lot. Thanks to her I’m not in a wheelchair today. She sent me to the hospital, where I received very good care. A doctor worth recommending. Both she and her husband take a great care of their patients.” Peter Krzysik
Where To Find Us...
Offices in Clifton, Wallington and Garfield, New Jersey
Request a Consultation
Contact us 973.473.4400
If you have a question or would like to schedule an appointment, fill out the contact form or call our office during the office hours.
We have three conveniently located offices:
1033 Clifton Ave, Clifton, NJ
160 Lanza Ave, Garfield, NJ
60 Main Ave, Wallington, NJ